Can you believe the New Year is 90 days away?! In just three short months, we’ll be welcoming and ringing in another year.
2020 – A new decade begins! It sounds crazy to even say it out loud! This year (2019) has just flown by, Christmas only seems like yesterday, yet here we are – Autumn just started and we are slowly slowly easing into the end of this year.
This year has been my most intentional year yet. I’ve been very intentional about who, where and what I give my energy to, been more mindful in my daily life, I’ve done things wholeheartedly. The intentions I set for 2019 were quite a few, the most important once were:
- Learn to be more content in my life
- Live more mindfully
- Do more of what makes me happy
- Make my health a priority
- Simplify my home, digital space, businesses = Overall Life
- Grow and evolve
Surprisingly, I did manage to stick to my intentions and make them happen. What has been life-changing is working on myself, knowing what I need – and I don’t mean materialistic things, it’s more about being grounded and connected to myself, to what matters to me – to live consciously, intentionally and wholeheartedly.
I’ve spent hours journaling – gaining clarity, letting go of limiting beliefs, reflecting and reviewing, worked on changing my mindset, been focusing on my health (became a vegetarian) and more. All this required me to do the work – no money, no external validation, just Me, Myself & I.
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
So… My questions for you are:
- What has your year been so far?
- What worked/didn’t work?
- What do you want to achieve within the next 3 months?
- How do you want to feel as we embark on another year of life?
- What do you want your life to look like?
- How do you want to feel? How will this year be different?
I want to help you make 2020 your best yet – but the work must begin now.
*Do connect with me on Instagram at @KiranSinghUK for behind the scenes, daily updates, inspiration and more!