You bring your own unique set of skills and strengths to the planet, and until you discover and use these amazing abilities you will feel dissatisfied and contented. If you’re struggling to become the person you most want to be, just look deep within yourself to find what really inspires you and motivates you – to design your best life.
What do you absolutely love to do? What turns you on? What excites you?
Are you demonstrating this passion in your life’s work? If not, then why not?
25 tips on how to get started to create your best life:
- Get serious about Gratitude
- Practice self-love and self-care daily
- Keep a journal
- Improve your work every day
- Don’t settle for anything less than excellence
- Savour life’s simplest pleasures
- Save 10% of your monthly income
- Write ‘Thank You’ letters or cards to everyone who’ve helped you
- Read daily
- Be content with what you have
- Pursue your dreams
- Be passionate
- Have a vision for your life (I’ve got a book I named ‘LifePlan’ where I’ve written down every month and year until the end of 2024. I fill it out every month with high-lights, achievement, future plans, memorable dates and more)
- Know your strengths
- Be patient
- Don’t give up
- Travel more – even if it’s not abroad
- Know your top 5 values
- The shift from being busy to achieving results
- Make your life matter
- Create unforgettable moments – daily if possible
- Never miss a moment to celebrate another
- Be the best person you know
- See your work as a craft
- Focus on the good
Take out your notebook or a piece of paper and write down what your best life looks like by keeping in mind where you are at in your life and what you already have and are blessed with.
*Do connect with me on Instagram at @KiranSinghUK for behind the scenes, daily updates, inspiration and more!